Cancel Your Account
We're sorry to see you go! If you're super sure you want to close your account, please know that once cancelation is complete your account will be inaccessible, payment history and invoices will be deleted, and your clients' logins will be removed.
To cancel, please follow the steps below:
1. Cancel all of your active client subscriptions and/or open invoices, and delete all advisors. If you try to delete your account before doing this, you'll be prompted to remove these items and will be unable to continue the deletion process.
2. Go to Firm Settings > Billing and click the Delete Account button (available only to Account Owners):
3. Download your payment history. This file includes client payments and any payouts you received. All account data will be deleted after the account is canceled, so be sure to export your data if needed!
4. Help us improve AdvicePay by taking a quick survey! We would love to hear your honest thoughts on what you liked and didn't like.
5. Confirm that you want to delete your account. Once deleted, your data and clients will be removed and clients will no longer have AdvicePay accounts.
When you've successfully deleted your account, you will be logged out and receive the following message on the screen:
You'll also get a confirmation via email.
Finally, thank you for using AdvicePay! If we can continue to help or you'd like to share more about your experience, please send us an email at email@example.com. 😀