Do you offer phone support?
Our primary customer support here at AdvicePay takes place over email! We offer speedy help between 9 AM - 5 PM MST, aiming to reply within 30 minutes or less. :)
We aren't big fans of phone support -- and don't publish a phone number -- because we genuinely believe we can provide more effective, accurate, and satisfying answers via email. The reasons we love online support are because:
- We can instantly view your (and your clients') account activity, system details, billing history, and other critical information. As soon as your email comes in we can see what's happening and dig in fast.
- Working with our software and troubleshooting potential issues is a visual process. We may need to ask you to send us screenshots and links to help us see what you’re seeing. We also prefer to send you screenshots and videos, as they offer clearer guidance!
- It's faster! We can quickly get to the bottom of your questions without keeping you sitting on the phone, or telling you we'll get back to you after we've investigated further.
- We can keep detailed records. This ensures nothing gets lost in translation if another team member needs to jump in to help. It also means we'll always have access to your previous emails so you won't have to repeat questions.
- It allows us to dedicate the same high level of care and attention to all of our customers. Because we are a small team, taking a phone call often means our email support suffers. This is a bummer for other users, and doesn't make us feel good.
Our Happiness Heroes are kind, smart, and generous humans working under the beautiful big skies of Bozeman, Montana. (Meet us here.) We are honored to be the folks answering your questions, solving your problems, and helping you achieve AdvicePay Wizard status.