Advisor Permission Types
What are the differences between advisor Full-Access, Standard, Read Only, and No Login accounts?
- Account Owner -- manages all firm settings and data, including banking information. Has total control over billing clients.
- Full-Access Advisor -- can see firm data, including other advisor's clients, and can manage billing for their own or other advisors' clients. They do not have access to enable eSignatures, change/view banking information, or delete the account -- however, they can manage other firm-wide settings.
- Standard Advisor -- can see and manage billing for their own clients. They cannot see or control firm-wide settings.
- Read Only Advisor -- has login access but can only view the status of payments and their clients. This is a good option if you want the advisor to be able to monitor their assigned clients and invoice activity without directly billing them.
- No Login Advisor -- does not have a login to view account activity. This is ideal for centralized billing and assigning clients to No Login Advisors for organizational purposes.
- No-login advisors do not receive any email communication via AdvicePay! The Account Owner is the BCC recipient for client notifications when the advisor has No-login permissions.