For a broad report of all clients on your account, including not only profile information but also key subscription and one-time invoice data, head to Clients in your left-hand sidebar!
Click Export in top right-hand corner to export the report in Excel format:
Items shown on the export include:
- Client Email
- Client First Name
- Client Last Name
- Advisor Name
- Client Created Date (date added to AdvicePay)
- Status (Active/Inactive -- an "Inactive" status means the client was deleted)
- Active Subscription Count
- Unpaid Invoice Count
- Total Revenue
- Revenue YTD
- Next Subscription Bill Date (only populated once the current invoice billed is updated to Paid and the upcoming invoice is generated)
- Next Subscription Bill Amount (only populated once the current invoice billed is updated to Paid and the upcoming invoice is generated)
- Next One-time Invoice Due Date
- Next One-time Invoice Amount
- Past Due Invoice (True/False)
- Failed Payment (True/False)
- Client Attributes (each attribute created is listed in its own column)
Account Owners, Full-Access Advisors, and Admin/Analyst users can access this download for clients firm-wide!
All advisors with login access can download this report for their assigned clients.