How to Update Your Password
If you ever need to change your password, it's super easy to do on AdvicePay!
1. Click on the top right drop-down menu and select Your Profile (under your top-right drop-down menu in your account).
2. Click Change Password, enter in your Current Password, New Password, and Password Confirmation. Click Save Changes
Passwords must be:
- at least 8 characters long
- contain at least one lowercase letter (e)
- contain at least one uppercase letter (E)
- contain at least one number (6)
- contain at least one of the following symbols only: $@!%*?& -- note that we do not accept these symbols: ^()#+~=`
Having trouble setting a new password?
One suggestion that may help is to enter a password that fits all of the requirements within a word processing program (or even in the browser search bar), then Copy and Paste it into both of the password boxes that you see.
(This will help verify that both of them match, as it can be hard to tell when typing it in since we replace the characters with ******** for security reasons!)