Invoice Settings: Logos, Custom Disclosures, Billing in Advance or Arrears, and More!
In This Article:
Uploading a Custom Logo
Customize the AdvicePay experience for your clients by replacing our logo with your own business logo!
Your custom logo will replace:
- Our logo in the upper left hand corner of AdvicePay for both you and your clients
- The large "INVOICE - #" header on all client invoices (including those already issued)
- Our logo in emails to clients (new!)
To get started, head on over to Account > Invoice Settings
1. Under Custom Logo, drag and drop your logo into the upload box, or click the box to bring up an upload window and select a file from your computer.
Need to make adjustments to your logo in order to upload it? You might try an online editor like Canva or Pixlr! To reduce your file size, you can use an image compression website like TinyJPG. 🙂
2. Use the Finalize Logo controls to crop and/or resize the logo if necessary by zooming in or out so that it fits within the rectangle selection box. Note that you can make the selection box larger or smaller as well!
3. Click the "✓" button in your control area to save and return to your Invoice Settings. To remove your logo at any time, just click the Delete link.
Adding a Custom Disclosure to an Invoice
Include your own legal disclosure when invoicing clients under the Invoice Disclosure section. This language will appear at the bottom of every invoice -- including those already issued!
To add custom disclosure language, go to Account > Invoice Settings, enter your text in the Custom Disclosure box, then click Save Changes.
Billing in Advance or Arrears
By default the invoice date range on subscription (recurring) invoices is Bill in advance. To change your invoice date range settings, go to Account > Invoice Settings, select Bill in advance or Bill in arrears, then click Save Changes.
When you request a subscription payment, you will see the invoice date ranges looking forward or backward based on your settings here. Updates to this setting will change the date range on future AND all historical invoices.
List of Services
Save your standard descriptions of services to speed up your payment requests! To enter a service description for inclusion on invoices, go to Account > Invoice Settings, select + New service description, enter a brief title and the description, then click Save.
To change an existing description, click Edit. To remove a description, click the X button.
Descriptions can also be added, edited, or deleted when creating a client invoice.
To add a description this way, go to Request Payment, enter your desired text under Description of Services, and click the blue Save description for use later link:
Or, click the Description of Services drop down menu and hover over existing description titles to see the Edit and Delete options: