Create a Test Client!
One of the very best ways we've found to become comfortable with AdvicePay and understand how our different features work is to set up a test client account. With this test client you can experiment with the invite process and requesting payment, try out our different email options, as well as log in from the client portal and go through the steps of paying an invoice to yourself.
(Once your test client has made a payment, you can then track it on your advisor-side Transfers page and see how payouts work!)
To begin, click the Clients tab in your sidebar and select Add Client.
Things to check out during testing:
- Requesting a one-time payment vs. a recurring payment
- Requesting a one-time and recurring payment together
- Email notifications sent to clients for upcoming and past-due invoices
- Making a payment as a client
- Debit notification emails sent to clients on an active subscription
- Editing a client's name
- Canceling an unpaid invoice or active subscription
- Our client-side help desk articles
📍Ready to remove your test client(s)? Delete them from your account.
Still have questions and need a little help figuring out how to use AdvicePay for your specific needs? We're eager to help! Shoot our Happiness Team a direct email via the Contact link on this page.